Date: 13.5.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 636 #Writing essays for me

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Writing essays for me

Writing essays for me

Oct/Mon/2017 | Uncategorized

Essay For Me company | Custom Writing Service with…

Writing essays for me

Buy Essay Papers Here -
Writing Essays For Me | Buy essay custom

BP Oil Spill: Hospital PR Case Study. I had a nice opportunity to talk this week with Taslin Alfonzo, who does media relations for a Louisiana hospital that has treated workers involved in writing essays for me, the BP oil spill cleanup. She mentioned a story in which her hospital had made national network news, and that her SMUG training had played a role, so I asked if she would be willing to share. Here#8217;s her recap of the story (and I#8217;ve embedded the NBC Nightly News piece at the bottom of this post as well): West Jefferson Medical Center (15min South of essay on value New Orleans) has treated a total of writing essays 11 oil spill workers who say they have been affected by the fumes from burning off the descriptive essay oil and from being sprayed with dispersant. None of the workers wanted to talk to the media, but one of them was willing to talk to me. So, I pulled out my iPhone and asked if I could record an for me interview with him. Thesis On Capital! I asked the gentleman about his symptoms, how he was transported to West Jeff, and essays, what he thought about our medical service. After the 30 to 40 second interview, I asked him if it was okay if I posted his video on our website. He agreed, signed a consent and on the of water, asked that it only be displayed on our website.

He did not want me to distribute it to the media. So, I did just that. When I edited the video, I made sure to put our website ( under the man#8217;s face in the video so media couldn#8217;t claim it as their own or not courtesy WJMC. Then, I sent out a press release to all media outlets (local national) telling them I had exclusive video of an oil spill worker treated at our hospital. Some of them used the video and never mentioned us (but we had the bug#8230;ha!), others properly credited us and writing for me, some news outlets refused to use it because of the bug. Needless to say it got national attention. Our website and doctors appeared on on capital budgeting practices NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams, ABC News Tonight, and various local stations.

The best part was I got the whole idea from Lee Aase, the essays social media guru! I#8217;m glad for whatever inspiration I contributed, but of course the credit goes to Taslin for seeing an opportunity to apply the MacGyver mindset in her situation, and then acting on it. Here is the first part of the NBC piece, in which her hospital was featured: A few quick lessons/observations: You don#8217;t need a big staff to effectively use social media tools. West Jefferson has three people, I believe, for media relations, marketing and community relations.

In fact, the tools like the iPhone and Flip video camera are even more valuable for the smaller shops. If the essay room story is writing big, and if TV networks don#8217;t have a way to waiting room get footage, they will use yours. Ideally, I#8217;m sure, NBC would have preferred to interview the essays patient directly. The patient didn#8217;t want that. Taslin#8217;s video was the only video available.

Video quality is less important than content. It didn#8217;t matter that the video was taken with an iPhone, and that it was available only on the Web site. Questions On The Color Of Water! What mattered was what the patient had to say. The traditional press release still has a role. Having the video on the site wasn#8217;t going to writing essays lead to thesis budgeting coverage if Taslin didn#8217;t send out the news release. She perhaps could have just sent emails with the link as a pitch, and that might have worked. Writing! But the news release spread the word quickly to media outlets. Timeliness is key; getting the word to media quickly made it more likely that they would use Taslin#8217;s video instead of thesis on capital practices working for a day or two to find a patient on their own. It#8217;s great to see this example of for me a SMUGgle thinking creatively and using the thesis budgeting tools at essays, her disposal to tell the story.

How about you? What#8217;s your best example of using social media tools for mainstream media relations? 7 thoughts on “BP Oil Spill: Hospital PR Case Study” After reading this I have mixed feelings. While I agree that was a genius move on of humanity her part, a part of me wonders if the patient truly was treated fairly. I mean, some folks don#8217;t get it that if you put something on the web, it can spread quickly. Did the patient truly understand that the interview may end up on media? Was it just a case of him not wanting to do an interview with a reporter (not that a PR person is essays much better at times! LOL!) If so, then great. If not, then shame on essay the hospital PR person for #8220;tricking#8221; him.

I would be curious to see what the patient thinks after seeing his interview turn on on nightly news. Yes, I have to question the ethics of writing for me this. I would feel very weird about emailing local and national reporters to tell them the video was there, regardless of essay on value of humanity whether my organization#8217;s URL was on essays for me the video. Descriptive Room! I would have simply posted it and not sent out the email; if media found it, OK. Or I might have talked to him more about why he didn#8217;t want it distributed, to get some ideas of what he was OK with and what he wasn#8217;t.

Signing my hospital#8217;s HIPAA form, regardless of what the patient says verbally, would allow this kind of distribution, but I feel like we owe our patients more than just what won#8217;t get us sued. I agree with Kerri G. The patient specifically said not to distribute the video to the media. Essays For Me! While the video itself wasn#8217;t distributed to the media, the video was still promoted to the media. I would also like to know what the patient#8217;s reaction to waiting this was. Great use of essays technology and creativity #8230; but I think it is important that we as PR professionals remember that we are representing not only our organization but our customers, too. Two years ago on St. Patrick#8217;s Day, we had triplet bull calves born naturally to a first calf heifer in thesis budgeting, Washington State University#8217;s veterinary teaching hospital. Having taught reproductive physiology in graduate school, I knew this was a very rare occurenceestimated at 1:700,000. Simultaneously and essays for me, with the owner#8217;s permission, my colleague and I produced a brief press release, a Tweet, a Facebook entry, and we popped video up on YouTube. Is Persuasive Speech! By our measure and real time monitoring, we saw the story picked up around the world in a very short amount of time. Writing For Me! How short?

Malaysia newspaper websites had it posted within 26 minutes of release. I agree 100% with Kerry G. and others. What Speech! I was surprised of the congratulatory tone of the entry when I might have considered using it as a lesson in essays for me, listening to a patient#8217;s wishes and adhering to HIPAA rules. The patient clearly stated that he did not want the essay video to go beyond the hospital website. What part of that message gave the writing essays for me media relations representative the authority to tell the media exactly where to find it. I believe this action truly betrayed the essay patient#8217;s trust. I agree with the above posts. We (public/media relations professionals) must adhere to the patient#8217;s wishes and HIPAA rules. Writing For Me! Did Ms. Alfonzo not listen to the patient when he stated he did not want the footage distributed to media? If media stumble onto on recent, the WJMC website and find the footage is something totally different than sending a press release.

Shame on for me her for being unprofessional! You can reach me by using the contact form on essay on value the About Me page.

Write My Research Paper for Me -
Who can write my essay for me cheap?

Hamlet Cause and Effect Essay Act 4 Soliloquy. . is the key to essays for me, any successful event, and a celebration is no different (Felix, 2009). Descriptive Essay Room! To make the planning easy delegate the list, give one job one sibling, then another part to essays for me, another sibling, sharing the work will not only help, but will make it easy preparing the on capital budgeting practices, celebration. With each one having their own list, one can contact all of the friends that live all over for me, the state, and is persuasive the other one will be contacting the rest of the siblings, and they will pass the word to rest of the writing essays for me, family members. What Speech! There has to writing essays, be a food preparer, but the guest list is too large, after all everybody has a job to do planning the celebration, so hiring a caterer will be the next step and preparing a menu. After preparing the about and careers, menu, finding out how many guest will be there is the next job. After making out the guest list, let the caterer know how many guest will be there, so they will know how much food to prepare for 100 or more guest. This is very important because making sure there will be enough food for everybody is the reason for the list (Felix, 2009, p.75). Preparing for such an elegant event requires a lot of planning ahead and writing for me of course you want everything to run as smooth as possible. If the anniversary celebration will be April, 2012 start the organizing, planning, and budgeting practices preparing about 9 months ahead of time. For Me! Starting there and essay room working your way covering every detail along the way so everything will be covered.

Family celebrations are not just for 50th anniversaries, but. Words: 564 - Pages: 3. . Mariana Secundes 11-22-11 Period 2 Cause and Effect Essay In A Midsummer Night's Dream, Oberon causes many events to happen all because of for me, love. Essay! He causes Titania to fall in writing love with him again, Demetrius to fall in love with Helena, and Titania to fall in love with Nick Bottom who looks like a donkey. This is all caused by a love potion, which reveals the thesis budgeting practices, true fickle nature of love. Love causes many problems in this play, but all ends up fixed.

The actors and Nick Bottom go into the clearing to practice their play. Nick Bottom is behind a wall waiting for his part, when Puck transforms his head into a donkeys head. Essays For Me! Nick Bottom scares all his fellow actors away and in confusion he thinks it's all a joke. He begins to sing and wakes up the fairy queen Titania. She begins to flirt with him and brings him up onto her loft.

They go to sleep and when he wakes up he thinks its is all a dream. He has to go to essay questions on the color of water, the play and Puck transforms his head back to normal. This is all through the cause of a love potion that doesn't only mess with Nick Bottom life. Oberon and Titania haven't been together in a long time, because Titania is writing essays for me taking care of an Indian boy. Oberon has Puck go get a flower that is used for a love potion and descriptive when a drop of it falls in a persons eyes, they fall in love with the next person they see.

He has Puck go put the love potion in Titanias eyes. She wakes up to essays for me, Nick Bottom's singing. Words: 624 - Pages: 3. . Stay In Shape, Stay Healthy Are you exercising and room eating right to stay healthy? More than half of America can answer this question with a “no”. According to statistics 35.7% adults and 17% teens are obese in America due to lack of exercise and unhealthy eating.

Not exercising and eating poorly can only prepare you for essays for me the worse. Obesity, high blood pressure, and heart attacks are likely to occur to a person if they are not exercising and eating correctly to stay healthy. Obesity is the number one effect with most people in today’s society. On Capital Budgeting Practices! More than 52.7% of people in essays America are obese, which is a very high percentage compared to jobs, other countries. Essays For Me! But if being lazy is on the agenda instead of working out, obesity may become your new friend. Obesity is when the body doesn’t move around much so all the on recent trend, unhealthy food that goes into one’s body, is stored as fat.

It is always wise to exercise after eating a meal, because it can help balance out the food you’ve just ate with the writing essays, work-out you’re getting at the moment. High blood pressure can occur when you eat a lot fried food without exercising. This is where soul food comes in at, it may look and smell delicious, but it will turn into the complete opposite once it enters your body. I was once told four years ago that pork plays a major part in high blood pressure also. From that day on, I never ate pork again because; I had realized that I needed to stay healthier. Heart attacks are another concern when. Words: 477 - Pages: 2. . Cause and what speech Effect Essay China’s One Child Policy Can you imagine not having the option of having more than one child?

Well this is the case in China. Due to the enormous increase in population, the Chinese government have decided that each family has the right of essays, having only one child. Jobs And Careers! Otherwise they will be punished. Essays! The decision has harmful consequences on the Chinese society. It affected the balance of male-female ratio.

In addition, it caused the loneliness of the essay of humanity, children. Moreover, it caused a shortage of young people. First, China’s one child policy affected the balance of female-male ratio. The number of the boys in China became much more than the number of the for me, girls which led to unfortunate consequences. For example, it became hard for some of them to get married. In addition, the what is persuasive, criminal activities increased since the number of boys is larger.

Esther Dulfo states “This only child generation is now reaching adulthood. A child born in 1980 is writing now 28 years old, and China is beginning to of humanity, realise the consequences of this demographic imbalance. Among 16-25 years old, there are nearly 110 boys for every 100 girls. Writing For Me! Boys are having trouble getting married. And young men, particularly single ones, have more behavioural problems and commit more crimes than young women. ” Second, the children became lonely because they cannot have siblings which led to miserable effects. For instance, the children have. Words: 825 - Pages: 4. . Cause and Effect Essay In 1981 a new disease by the name of AIDS (Acquired immuno deficiency syndrome) was diagnosed. AIDS was first discovered in major coastal cities such as New York, San Francisco, Miami, and waiting room Los Angeles.

The Center for disease control and prevention (CDC) published in their morbidity and mortality weekly report on writing, June 5th 1981 a report with a description of is persuasive, rare cases of Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia (PCP), a lung infection. Doctors from all over the United States recounted numerous similar cases as well as cases of a rare cancer known as Kaposi’s sarcoma. Writing Essays! In these early reports it was noted that those affected were mostly gay men and intravenous drug users. It was because of this that many referred to the disease as GRID (Gay-Related Immune Deficiency). Later reports sprouted up of women, babies born to infected women, blood recipients such as hemophiliacs, as well as prostitutes and their customers all with the disease. Some children were even denied entry to school and when it was found they had the disease. When wealthy high profile victims started surfacing, the movie icon Rock Hudson for example, it was realized that AIDS is a disease that can affect anyone and is not just limited to a particular group of people. This realization set the stage for the anxiety of people toward what is now known as the Aids pandemic and put the world in a state of emergency. It is essay of water now know that HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) and writing essays AIDS go hand in hand. Words: 806 - Pages: 4. . Hamlet: Analysis of trend in it, Act IV Soliloquy Hamlet by for me, William Shakespeare is a tragic play about a young prince named Hamlet and his struggle to avenge the death of his father.

Hamlet is outraged when he learns that what appeared to budgeting practices, be an accidental death was actually a murder carried out by his uncle. He vows to writing essays for me, get revenge on the murderer at all costs. Throughout the play, Hamlet is hesitant about his actions until he sees a group of soldiers preparing to battle over a very small piece of land. At this point Hamlet has a soliloquy; he reflects on about and careers, his actions and is upset with himself for not fulfilling his plan yet. He decides that it is writing for me time to complete what he has started and kill his uncle. This speech directly affects the on capital, target audience, the people of the Elizabethan Era.

The audience is captured by the use of poetic devices, they can relate to for me, Hamlet and thesis on capital budgeting feel his pain, and his speech adds excitement as the audience knows there will be a change of events. For Me! Shakespeare uses an abundance of thesis on capital, literary devices to enhance his work. Writing Essays! In this soliloquy there are multiple examples that draw in the viewer and intensify the meaning of his words. The speech opens with an descriptive example of assonance: “How all occasions do inform against me,/ And spur my dull revenge!” (4.4.31-32). The repetition of the “o” sound in the first line and the “u” sound in writing essays for me the second line make the words flow together. This captures the audience’s attention because it makes the phrase easy to listen to.

The words. Words: 1044 - Pages: 5. . Cause and questions on the Effect Essay – Elizabethan Target Audience “Always mystify, torture, mislead, and surprise the audience as much as possible (Roff).” Hamlet is for me a dramatic production written by William Shakespeare. “The play, set in the Kingdom of Denmark, recounts how Prince Hamlet exacts revenge on his uncle Claudius for essay on recent trend murdering the old King Hamlet, Claudius's own brother and Prince Hamlet's father, and then succeeding to the throne and marrying Gertrude, the King Hamlet's widow and mother of Prince Hamlet (Hamlet”).” Shakespeare’s main objective was to impress his Elizabethan audience because entertainment through theater was extremely important to everyone in the era (Elizabethan Theater). Shakespeare successfully captivated an writing essays for me Elizabethan audience with this production (“Hamlet”). What Speech! This essay will explain how an Elizabethan audience was targeted by Hamlet’s final monologue (act 4, lines 32-66). This speech effectively targeted and engaged an Elizabethan audience because its format, mentions of revenge and exciting nature caused the audience to sympathise with Hamlet’s decisions and essays for me feelings, and become enthusiastic and on capital budgeting involved in essays for me the play.

The format of essay jobs and careers, this speech is a key factor which explains why the Elizabethan audience is effectively targeted. For Me! This speech is written and delivered in the form of a soliloquy. This means that it is an “uninterrupted speech delivered by a single character to the audience but not to other characters” (Jaber Al-Ogaili 48). Soliloquies are. Words: 1719 - Pages: 7. . What Speech! As an 18 year old kid, on writing for me, the verge of graduation, I had endless possibilities ahead of me. I could go to college. I could take a year or two to travel; maybe backpack through Europe. Essay On Value Of Humanity! Heck, I could spend the summer sleeping in late and hanging out with my friends before setting off on my next adventure. The point is, high school was about to end and I was the captain of writing essays, my own ship for essay trend in it the first time. I was about to embark on an uncharted voyage to essays for me, whatever destination I desired with nothing to keep me from essay on value, fulfilling my dreams and desires. At least that’s what I thought.

My whole world was about to change and I was totally unaware. The bomb dropped about a month before graduation, and essays for me my ship sank like a ton of bricks. My girlfriend Christy was pregnant. Instead of being a young man about to take on the world, I was going to be a father. I honestly don’t remember how I felt when she first told me. On Recent Trend! I think mostly I was just numb. I remember her sitting across from me in the passenger seat of my Volkswagen Beetle, tears streaming down her face, gasping for breath through her sobs. She was terrified. I was too, but I knew I had to get my act together and try to be strong for us both. I mean, I was the man, right?

I stretched across to her seat and tried as best I could to hold her and comfort her. I didn’t know what to say, so I just kept telling her everything would be ok, we would figure things out together, and that I loved her. I guess that’s what she needed because she. Words: 1605 - Pages: 7. . Cause and Effect Assignment Poem: Be Glad Your Nose is on for me, Your Face By Jack Prelutsky Be glad your nose is on your face, not pasted on some other place, for if it were where it is not, you might dislike your nose a lot. Imagine if your precious nose were sandwiched in between your toes, that clearly would not be a treat, for trend you'd be forced to smell your feet. Your nose would be a source of dread were it attached atop your head, it soon would drive you to writing for me, despair, forever tickled by and careers, your hair.

Within your ear, your nose would be an absolute catastrophe, for when you were obliged to sneeze, your brain would rattle from the essays for me, breeze. Your nose, instead, through thick and thin, remains between your eyes and chin, not pasted on some other place-- be glad your nose is on your face! Analysis: “Be Glad Your Nose is On Your Face” is a humorous cause and effect poem by on value, famous children’s poet Jack Prelutsky. It vividly describes moving “your precious nose” to other parts of your body and the amusing results. Essays! In his poem, Perlutsky writes, “Imagine if your precious nose, were sandwiched in between your toes, that clearly would not be a treat, for you’d be forced to smell your feet.” (5-8) While the poem seems to be simple and straightforward, it has an on recent trend in it important message. Be happy with who you are. Perlutsky make this point in his poem with, “Be glad your nose is on your face, not pasted on writing, some other place, for if it were where it.

Words: 339 - Pages: 2. Cause and Effect Essay on Divorce. . Of Humanity! Isaiah Smith Ms. Coughlan English 0990 11:00 A.M -12:50 P.M 4-17-15 Teenagers and Jobs The pressure for most teenagers to work is great, not only because of the economy in the world today. Most of it is peer pressure to have some independence and freedom, and to writing essays, have their own spending money on what they want. The most concern we have is when the part-time work becomes the main focus. However, working more than fifteen hours a week can be harmful for teenagers because it reduces their involvement with school.

The schoolwork and benefits of the activities they are involved in tend to go by what speech, the wayside when teenagers are working long hours. As more teens filled the essays for me, part-time jobs offered by malls and fast food restaurants, teachers have faced some increasing difficulties. The teachers have to give homework to students who really do not have time to do it and on value of humanity keep the attention of tired teenagers. Writing Essays! Athletic teams and even school bands are losing the players due to their work schedule, and essay about jobs and careers the students who work are not attending sports events. Too much working can cause kids to for me, want more name brand clothes. Some parents claim that working helps teach teenagers the value of trend in it, earning money and getting it on they own. If you think of it this is so true. It’s true that some teens are working in order to save up for college or family budgets. For Me! Majority of teens that are working blow all of their money. Words: 406 - Pages: 2. . Questions Color Of Water! Hamlet Aristotle once wrote, “You will never do anything in this world without courage.

It is the writing essays, greatest quality of the mind next to honour”. William Shakespeare wrote the play, Hamlet, as a revenge tragedy to entertain the Elizabethan audience. In act IV scene IV, Hamlet questions his courage and about and careers lack of ability to make a decision to avenge his father’s death. Hamlet compares himself to a military leader who demonstrates great bravery while questioning what defines honour. Shakespeare strategically utilizes his characters flaw to create deception, greed and ultimate revenge within the for me, play. Therefore, Hamlet’s final soliloquy causes the Elizabethan audience to connect to the emotions the play evokes while simultaneously engaging them. To begin with, Hamlet’s final soliloquy allows the audience to elicit feelings of empathy over the personal conflict and on recent trend struggle Hamlet is facing over avenging his father’s death. Writing For Me! Firstly, Hamlet is essay questions color overcome with grief and sadness at the loss of his father and recent marriage of writing essays, his mother, which causes him to question his inability to act out on capital budgeting, his revenge. Hamlet states, “How stand I then, that have a father killed, a mother stained, excitements of my reason and my blood, and let all sleep” (IV.IV.55-59). This conflict of conscience would cause the audience to sympathize with Hamlet as he mourns the unimaginable loss of his precious family and the realization that the world he knows will never be the same again.

Words: 929 - Pages: 4. . professions provide flexible hours and telecommuting options which satisfy the work-life balance needed in writing for me these situations. Some fields such as manufacturing and medicine have three standard shifts. This can cause an entirely different set of challenges and opportunities for on recent in it families. Children with two working parents must adapt to a regimented routine. This may include waking up and leaving the writing essays, house long before the school bell rings in order to what speech, attend a before-school program so the parent can get to work on time. Writing! It may mean earlier bedtimes, preparing breakfast, lunch and snacks, and checking homework, signing papers and reading school correspondence the essay trend, night before rather than waiting to do it in the morning. As your child matures some expense can be eliminated if you are comfortable allowing your child to be alone in the house before and essays after school. These children are sometimes referred to as latchkey kids. If the family is ready for this and selects it as an option, it can teach the essay on value of humanity, child much about independence and responsibility. Ground rules will need to be set and discussed before this transition occurs.

Is cooking allowed? Can friends visit without an adult present? Reminders to lock doors, do homework and limit television and computer use will be repeated daily. Fortunately, there are now many technologies such as GPS, cell phone tracking, security systems, and online cameras to account for the whereabouts and actions of your child. We very often. Words: 929 - Pages: 4. Don#x27;t Blame Bush- Cause/Effect Essay. . on October 7, 2001. The initiation of the war included an writing air attack by American and British forces.

Bombs were dropped on Taliban military bases as well as Al-Qaeda camps (McCabe). October 7, 2001was day one towards the long-lasting effort that exists to this day. Since then, much progress has been made towards achieving Bush’s goal. On Value! Arguably, as of today, the greatest American victory including the essays for me, war against practices terror occurred on May 2, 2011 when U.S. forces found, shot, and killed Osama bin Laden. Terrorist activity was still prevalent long before September 11, 2001, but the actions on writing for me, that day resulted in the birth of the War on Terrorism. As an effect from 9/11, the United States passed a bill called the USA PATRIOT Act. Speech! USA PATRIOT is a ten letter acronym for “Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism” The Patriot Act passed in order to strengthen the United States’ security controls and prevent crimes such as terrorists attacks. The act grants more authority to federal officials and for me officers to personal information. Changes involve stricter rules such as the FBI or law enforcement being able to force third parties to descriptive dentist's room, hand over personal records like medical, financial, school, juvenile records, etc.

Title IX in The Patriot Act explains a method that allows US officials to gain intelligence from other foreign agencies similar to the CIA. This specific rule is aimed towards better border control and. Words: 2694 - Pages: 11. . Child violence is a topic which has exposed itself tremendously with both causes and writing effects; causes being, poor parenting, environment and exposure, and essay questions on the effects including depression, difficulties in school and criminal behavior. Most people try not to address poor parenting because it can be a very sensitive topic but, it is very important and lack of writing essays for me, conversation or teaching can become an issue.

We have all been somewhere and witness a child misbehaving and the parent not reprimanding their child. Essay! We have also heard stories of how a child may be being abused or witnessing abuse by for me, a parent, guardian or loved one. A child being bullied or rough housing with siblings may also become an issue. Cursing and fighting around a child can leave a negative impression on them. Essay! These are all examples of poor parenting that could potentially be the cause of child violence. Environment and exposure also plays a major role in a child’s aggression.

Where a child lives, attends school, and for me plays all have an impact on behavior. Essay On Value! Children adopt habits from many different things. If a child lives in a home or neighborhood that is violent, chances are they may begin to act the same. Especially witnessing domestic abuse. What a child watches on TV, sees on the internet and video games may have an effect. While attending school and playing with other children an adolescent may face violence. Having witnessed children that have received proper parenting and discipline at essays home and attended a. Words: 677 - Pages: 3. . Descriptive Dentist's Waiting Room! Cause and/or Effect Essay: Good Writer Writing is a mastery that may take years to develop. As one matures from childhood, they develop diverse communication skills, such as talking, listening, and writing. Writing is an integral skill that enables a person articulate their ideas in a commonsensical manner. Although I am not a good writer, as I would like to be, I have made tremendous improvements over the years.

Several factors have influenced my writing ability to the level I have reached currently. My family background and school experience presented me with an opportunity to writing essays, become an exceptional writer, while social influences had an insignificant effect in bettering my skills. Primarily, my family background has a significant effect in on recent my mastery of writing. I saw people writing at essays for me home, as my parents read and wrote frequently. My parents have an inherent respect and value for writing. They regularly expressed a love for writing and implored us to essay color of water, read and write as much as possible.

We had a small book library at our home, comprising of newspapers, novels, and research books. Home libraries have a significant influence on development of an interest in reading and writing (Bonci, 2010). Initially, I only read magazines, but it was only after I started reading longer books with chapters, that I developed the essays, skill to organize ideas. For that reason, my family background has had a significant effect in the writing skills. On Recent Trend! In addition, my.

Buy Essay Online Cheap -
Help write essay for me

2012 GCSE / IGCSE / A Level Art Exam Paper: Help, Ideas #038; Interpretation. February 8, 2017 by Amiria Gale. The GCSE, IGCSE and A Level Art exam paper contain topics which must be used to stimulate ideas for a portfolio of writing essays, artwork. For some students, a set starting point makes life easier; for descriptive essay waiting room others, it throws up a mental block: a paralysing fear that they will not be able to writing essays, produce anything original, or – worse –that they will be forced to draw/paint/photograph/design/sculpt something that is horrendously boring and which doesn’t interests them at all. What follows is on capital budgeting a list of thoughts, ideas and responses to essays for me, the 2012 GCSE and descriptive essay dentist's A Level Art exam topics from a range of different examination boards. They are intended to essays for me, spur creative thought and to questions on the of water, aid the brainstorming process. It is writing essays for me worth remembering, before you begin, that no topic is inherently boring and trend in it that even the most mundane can result in beautiful work. What matters is not the for me, thing or even the idea, but the essay color of water, way it is interpreted; the way you respond to it, what it means to you and whether it wriggles inside and kicks at writing essays your soul. It is important to what is persuasive speech, remember that the best art topics are those which: Are significant and essays important to your life in some way You know about or have first-hand experience of You have access to quality first-hand source material. It should also be noted that ideas on this list are provided as an aid to the brainstorming process. Of Humanity! They may or may not be appropriate for essays for me you, depending on your circumstance.

Selection and exploration of ideas should occur only in conjunction with advice from your teacher. Thesis On Capital Practices! Some artist model ideas have been included with the lists below. Writing Essays For Me! For additional ideas, please look through our Pinterest Boards. Encounters, Experiences and Meetings. A beautiful image from a Year 12 (Level 2) NCEA Printmaking folio (sourced from the on recent, NZQA website): This beautiful mixed media image could be the result of an writing A Level Art exam theme such as #8216;encounter with nature#8217;.

The meeting between mother and child / adoption / birth; The clashing of those who despise each other; Friends in a bustling and essay crowded restaurant; SEX and other forbidden encounters in a teenage world; The shields we put up in our brains: the filter between ourselves and those we meet; The joining (or meeting) of two halves; Meetings between strangers…The million people we pass on writing essays for me, a daily basis, but never connect with; Drunken encounters; Encounters with god; Online encounters and the changing social landscape of the thesis budgeting, world; The clashing of essays, cultures; Meeting someone who has suffered a great loss; Shameful encounters / those you regret; A meeting room, filled with business people who go about their daily lives in a trance; A boisterous meeting between children; A birthday party; Meeting at a skateboard park; Reunion at an airport; Meeting for the last time; A life-changing moment; Focus on the senses (an event experienced through sight / audio etc); Something that made you cry; A deja vu experience; Remembering an experience a long time ago: the passing of time / generations; The meeting of on value of humanity, truth and lies; The meeting of fiction and reality; Encountering animals: the interaction between human and animal kind and our influence upon them (for good or bad); Meeting your childhood self or yourself fifty years in the future; The meeting of land and sea; Physical meetings between two things: the writing essays, boundaries and edges, perhaps at questions a cellular level (plunging into / stabbing / tearing apart); The meeting of theory and practicality; How our own biases, backgrounds and modify/influence every experience we have: the influence of the mind; Truly seeing yourself as you really are; Conception; The aftermath of a meeting that never happened; Meeting temptation: the battle of wills; The meeting of technology and nature; Ancient man meeting the modern world: the writing essays for me, conflict between genes and on the the modern environment; Terrorist encounter (see image below). More exceptional Year 12 (Level 2) NCEA Printmaking work, sourced from the writing essays for me, NZQA website: Terrorist encounters: This striking Year 12 folio offers inspiration for the A Level Art exam topic #8216;Encounters, Experiences and speech Meetings#8217;. A young child holding the hand of their mother; Bad influences (combinations of writing, friends) and what is persuasive speech peer pressure; A family unit, in alliance against the world; The butterfly effect (how a combination of actions / behaviours leads from one thing to another until every tiny moment in a life is interwoven with all the writing essays, moments that came before); Political alliances; How ‘good’ people can complete horrific acts when lead on by the wrong situation and the wrong company; Still life combinations: salt and on value pepper, sweet and sour, fish chips, apple and cinnamon; peanut butter and essays jam; the literal combination of ingredients used to what is persuasive, make a meal; Unpleasant combinations we would rather not be reminded of: chocolate and essays obesity; that cute lamb and the juicy steak; The legal binding (combination) of lovers: marriage / civil unions; Combination of genes: Darwin’s theory of thesis budgeting practices, evolution – how traits are passed on etc; A study of two people (or animals), or people who care about essays, each other; A person and something that they use to embellish their identity (i.e. Essay! fast car, makeup, fashion accessories, label clothing, iPhones); You and the one thing that defines you; Twins; Siblings; Mismatched couples; Unfortunate combinations: drugs and writing essays for me celebrities; childbirth and pain; cats and water; sugar and tooth decay; Discipline and being cruel to be kind; Combinations of exercises / sets / routines; Mixing of light (light streaming through coloured glass windows etc); Lock combinations; Combinations of questions on the, numbers – gambling, addiction; An uneasy alliance: a dog about to break its chain; Things that depend on essays for me, each other for survival: a plant growing in essay of humanity dirt trapped in a hole in writing for me the rocks; tiny creatures that live in on the fur / skin of others – ticks on essay about jobs and careers, cows / hair lice / germs; Vaccinations and the alliance of ‘good’ germs fighting against bad… Eco-systems – the interconnection of water / life etc; A trusted alliance: horse and rider; blind person and guide dog; Business networks that rely on one another; Uniting against writing essays a common enemy. Highly accurate, scientific records; The layering of time; Disintegration and memory; Bones: the structure of life – the architecture of a living form; Fish skeletons; Archaeology and the documenting of practices, fossils; Unexpected items as fossils (i.e. a fossil of an iPod or other contemporary object – remnants of a modern existence); Dinosaurs / extinction. Note: this topic lends itself perfectly to printmaking, rubbings and layered, mixed media works.

Modern diet / processed food; Digital technology and the impact it has on our lives; Soaring depression levels / the psychiatric torment of essays for me, modern man; Soaring caesarean rates; Drugs and essay on value of humanity mind-numbing forms of escape; Slowing down; More, more, more: ever increasing consumption; The mechanised processes involved in essays the production of descriptive essay dentist's room, meat: pigs in tiny cages / battery hens / images from an abattoir; Disconnection from the whole: i.e. Essays! a factory worker who spends his/her whole life assembling one tiny part of a product, without having any input into the big picture: disillusionment with life purpose. Framing / windows; Blurring of the boundary between inside and out; Prisons / loss of freedom; Breaking in the exterior barrier of things i.e. injuries in questions on the color flesh resulting in the spilling out of insides; Autopsy; Opening a can of preserved fruit; Pregnancy /birth; Shelter from the rain; The inconsistency between what is going on in the essays, outside world and the inner turmoil of someone’s brain; The change in state as something moves from outside to inside the human body (i.e. food energy); An environment that is essay on recent in it devoid of ‘outside’ i.e. fluorescent lights / poor ventilation…lacking in plant life…unable to see nature outdoors…the dwindling human condition etc; Apocalyptic future: what will happen if humans destroy the writing, outdoor conditions; or a wall is erected to descriptive waiting, keep an infected virus-ridden population ‘outside’; The peeling back of interesting things to for me, expose what is underneath (inside)…i.e. banana skins, seedpods, envelopes. Vegetables or interesting fruit sliced through to on the color of water, expose the insides (things with lots of for me, seed / pips / bumpy skin etc); Something opening to what speech, reveal something unexpected (i.e. inside a cardboard box); The Impossible Staircase: indoors blending into outdoors in for me an indeterminable fashion / a blurring of dimensions; Inside the on value of humanity, human body: complex, organic form: the miracle of life (human anatomy drawings / x-rays; Inside an animal carcass; The human ‘outside’ – an exterior presented to those around us. Essays For Me! The fixation we have on creating the best exterior possible: weight control/dieting; makeup; cosmetic surgery; latest fashions; Inside the earth: minerals / geology / the what speech, underworld; Sectional views through a landscape (i.e. Essays For Me! showing a slice through the ground / inside the earth): mines / slips / erosion / quarries, with trucks and machinery taking soil and dentist's waiting room rocks away; The soul: inside / outside – leaving the body; Plays upon writing for me, storage and scale, i.e. miniature ‘scaled down’ items inside other items, like large wild animals stored inside tiny jars; Castings of the insides of objects – things you don’t normally think about – that are then exposed for all to see; Walls / divisions / outsiders; Deterioration that has occurred to something as a result of on value, being left outside (i.e. an ice sculpture that is left in the sun or a decayed, rusted, weathered structure showing the long term effects of the elements); Light streaming in for me a window from outside; Kids in on value of humanity a daycare facility looking longingly outside; Animals in a small enclosure: a sorry life in comparison to those wild and free outside; Looking outside from an unusual perspective, i.e. as if you are a mouse looking through a small crack into a room; Inside a bomb shelter; Inside is for me meant to equal haven / shelter: what if inside is not this at all: a crime scene / an inside that has been violated; In the palm of on recent, your hand; The contents of something spilling out; Shellfish or snails inside their shells. Essays For Me! Love and essay on recent trend hate relationships / fighting between families and for me loved ones; The human mind, swinging from joy to essay trend, misery and despair / schizophrenia / the meddling mind: our own worst enemy; A whole lot of similar things, with one different thing that clashes with the writing essays, rest; Disturbing of the peace: a beautiful scene which is essay on the color of water rudely interrupted (i.e. a hunter firing a bullet into a grazing herd of animals or someone pulling out a gun in a crowded shopping mall); Musical interpretations: jazz bands / instruments / broken instruments; Money: the writing, root of good and evil; The broken family / divorce / merged families; The clashing of humans with the environment; Something beautiful and ugly; Meditation to thesis, escape the discord of writing for me, modern day life; Prescribed medication (happy pills) to minimise the discord in life – but eliminates the harmony? A visual battle: a mess of clashing colours; Things in the wrong environment: placing objects unexpectedly in different locations to create discord (or at least alertness and essay aliveness) a scene of apparent harmony. Erosion; Changing seasons; The impact of for me, human waste / litter on the environment; Urban sprawl; Forests cut down to make way for descriptive essay waiting room new developments; The pattern of crops, farming and paddocks on the land.

Sky High: Aerial views of swirling motorways by New Zealand painter Robert Ellis. Black holes / stars / solar systems / the writing, big bang; Skateboarders or snowboarders; A drug induced high; Cloud formations / the essay color, science of rain; Flying in writing essays sleep; Views from an aeroplane window; Sky High: Aerial landscape by Wayne Thiebaud. Essay Questions On The Color Of Water! Patterns humans have made in the landscape – i.e. motorways / city grids; Hang-gliding / hot air balloons / free fallings / parachuting; Insects / birds flying; Wing structures; Airports; Aftermath of a plane crash; Superman / superheroes; Things blowing into the air (old newspapers / an open briefcase / seed pods / dandelion seeds); Falling off a high rise building; Paper aeroplanes; Giants / over-scaled items; A inner cityscape of high rise buildings – glimpses through windows to writing essays for me, people living lives contained in questions on the color of water tiny capsules in skyscrapers; Athletes / sports people leaping through air. Sky High: Australian artist Joel Rea produces amazing paintings of dogs, people and other objects flying or free-falling through the air. His paintings have a surrealist element, often including over-sized elements. Writing! Brilliant work! Sky High: Simple and symmetrical compositions showing scenes out aeroplane windows by Jim Darling. A beautiful photograph of a skateboarder and his shadow. An intricate still life that creates shadows which become an integral element of the composition; Translucent sculptures; Images containing only shadow (without the essay on value of humanity, source object); Woven shadows; Overlapping shadows from multiple light sources; Crumpled pieces of paper: manipulation of essays for me, shadow. Shadows that are not of the object shown; A dark alleyway or other location where the lighting conditions are dramatic; Photographs of paper sculptures: artificial manipulation of form to explore light and essay jobs and careers shadow; Skin colour; A monochromatic subject, with the writing essays, emphasis on what speech, tone (light shade) rather than colour; Sunhats and writing for me sunscreen / skin cancer; Buildings with visible shading screens built into the facade.

Symbols in airports with crowds of people of multiple ethnicities (i.e. icons communicating without language); An absurd aspect of a pop star’s life; The worship of a pop star by an ordinary teen (posters peeling off a crowded bedroom wall etc); Religious icons – relevance in a modern world; Someone using icons to what speech, communicate; The lie of the icon: a pop star with a public image that is nothing like they really are; Sex symbols: the disparity between ‘real’ bodies and those portrayed in magazines… An obsessed fan’s memorabilia collection relating to a particular famous person; Objects related to something negative that you don’t want to remember: i.e. a night out on essays, the town (cigarette butts, empty beer bottles); Memorabilia related to a famous wedding (i.e. Prince Charlies and Diana); A collection of tacky plastic characters from essay on the of water a particular film, that lie forgotten and dusty in the bottom of a box; War memorabilia, interspersed with photographs. ‘Sleazy’ signs from writing essays a dodgy part of town…with litter / other traces of human life / dark alleyways underneath; A inner cityscape crowded with brightly lit signs – perhaps exploring things to do with the speech, clutter of human life / overpopulation of space etc; An decrepit sign (on an entertainment park or tired motel, for example) with broken bulbs / peeling paint; Disassembling old neon signs and reassembling different signs together in tongue-and-cheek ways; Inspiration drawn from the Neon Boneyard – where old neon signs go to die; Focusing on the eye-catching aspect of neon colour to draw attention to unexpected subjects… Young children playing with toys; A family playing a card or board game; Playing in essays for me water – or at the beach, with a bucket and spade in the sand; Sports – competitive playing; ‘Playing the field’; Dress up games; A young child putting up make-up in the mirror (playing at on capital budgeting practices the imitation of adults); Wendy houses; An early childhood education scene; Playing gone wrong: an injured child / fighting children etc… A graphite drawing of a paper aeroplane by Christina Empedocles. Drawings of writing essays for me, folded paper provide ample opportunity for practising the rendering of form. Origami; Paper aeroplanes (see Christina Empedocles and descriptive waiting Ali Page) Paper bags (see the writing, painting below by Karen Appleton) Architectural models; Folding architectural structures; Tents; Beach chairs; Weaving. Budgeting! Folded paper bags by essays for me, Karen Appleton. Essay Questions Color! Elevating the status of the writing essays for me, ordinary: a printed folded paper aeroplane by on recent trend in it, Ali Page. A physical journey from a particular destination to another (i.e. the mundane drive between your home and school…seeing beauty in essays for me the ordinary etc; your first visit to see something that moved you); The transformational journey from questions color of water old to new (old structure demolished for writing essays for me something new / old technology making way for new etc); A journey through time, such as a person aging / physical changes, or a record of memorable occasions in a life; Childhood to adulthood; Getting through an emotional circumstance, such as a loved one passing away or overcoming illness; Conception/pregnancy/birth; A miniature journey (i.e. walking down your garden path – with viewpoint at your feet etc; brushing your teeth in the morning – the journey from arrival at the sink to bright white smile); Achieving a goal; An academic journey – through school etc (ambition / academic goals / failure / success / test papers / assignments / grades etc…as in thesis the hurdles you need to get to university); On a bus or a plane or a train; Memorabilia related to a particular journey (i.e. an overseas trip); A still life made from tickets, maps, timetables; The journey of an animal (i.e. a bird or fish, swimming upstream); The journey of an writing insect walking a short distance over descriptive essay waiting, interesting surfaces; Terrorism and the journey you will never forget. Writing Essays For Me! dishwasher drawing by artist Jo Bradney. A family argument; Domesticated cat or other animal; Domestic chores – focus on a mundane ordinary task such as doing the dishes (see Sylvia Siddell and Jo Bradney); Housewives / the about jobs, female role / feminism etc; Wild versus Domestic; The ‘perfect’ home situation illusion and what bubbles below the surface… Domestic versus foreign / invading / other; Domestic goods = items made in your own country…a still life featuring country-specific items… A dripping painting of writing essays, a building facade by Uwe Wittwer. Deceptive facades, and the walls we put up to hide our true emotions; Decaying wall surfaces / peeling away; Reflective windows, mirroring a busy street or some other interesting scene (fragmented reflections); A decorative facade – old church walls etc; Old fashioned shop fronts / signage; Secrets hidden behind facades / the on the color, things nobody talks about; Sunshades / light streaming through facades / window openings; Masks / dress-ups; Abstraction of a building facade (see work above by Uwe Wittner). The merging of reality and our ‘online’ lives; The fictional online persona (the person we craft in our Facebook profiles and so on); iPods / digital devices and brightly lit screens; Cyber dating / online love; Brain waves and digital imaging of human brains while dreaming.

Windows / frames – from unexpected locations / unexpected angles or in places where the outside scene contrasts the inside scene; Transparent layers / glass / distortion / interesting views through things; X-rays; Old overhead projector transparencies; Flicking through an old recipe book or photo album; Looking through small gaps between leaves in the foreground at a natural scene; Trains / tunnels; A child looking through cracks in a jetty at the water below; Invisibility, and writing essays for me the feeling you get when someone ‘looks through’ you – i.e. doesn’t notice you at all; Kids playing hide and seek, peeking out from a hiding place; Inappropriate snooping through someone else’s personal belongings… An emotive NCEA folio by on value, Lizzi: This outstanding NCEA Level 1 Art board (the equivalent of a Year 11 GCSE or IGCSE Art folio) perfectly fits the #8216;Looking Through#8217; theme. Essays! People – Ordinary and/or Extraordinary. People engaged in about ordinary mindless actions, i.e. brushing teeth, doing one’s hair, eating breakfast; Scars / tattoos / deformities that are out of the ordinary; The vices of ordinary people (cigarette smoking, alcoholism, food addiction etc); Portraits of really ‘plain’ people – seeing the beauty in the ordinary; The facades / layers people build up around themselves to make themselves seem extraordinary – make-up, fashion accessories etc; A person of extraordinary importance in your life (your mother or grandmother etc); Ordinary people who have extraordinary roles (i.e. a firefighter); The extraordinary; Merging images of for me, people with other objects to make fantastical creatures; A portrait of an speech ordinary stereotype: the gossip or the cheerleader etc; The desperate attempts or lengths someone will go to essays, become extraordinary; Depictions of budgeting, ordinary people, so that they look eerie and extraordinary, like the awesome artworks by Loretta Lux; Sculptures of the ordinary, at extraordinary scales, like Ron Mueck (viewer discretion advised). A grandmother or other elderly person holding a baby; Meeting your childhood self or yourself fifty years in the future; Ancient man meeting the modern world: the conflict between genes and the modern environment; Ancient artefacts, alongside modern instruments; Discarded outdated computers / technology, to make way for new (things that become rapidly obsolete); Fresh fruit alongside rotted and decaying produce; Plastic surgery: an attempt to make old into new; A decaying structure alongside a new, contemporary form; New posters overlaid onto an outdoor wall layered with old, peeling posters; An old architectural form demolished for writing essays something new / old technology making way for new etc). The impact of digital technology on modern lives; Advances in preventative health and medicine; The prevalence of natural disasters in recent times; Terrorism; Time; The mechanics of an old clock; A topical issue, such as food addiction.

Birth; Death; Train stations / Airports / Looking out windows at that which is descriptive dentist's room left behind; Divorce / departure of for me, a parent; Parents who leave their children; Recovering from a departure / coping mechanisms; First day at school (or some other place); Feet walking away; A decaying, decrepit building after the on capital, departure of the writing, occupants; A look at building entrances and exits; Motorway exits; Maps / subway routes / directions for what is persuasive speech travellers… Fruit, vegetables and gardening tools placed in a setting of your choice. A freshly harvested outdoor setting; A farm-like scene with wooden crates / indoor wooden shed; Vegetables stored for animals; Vegetables hanging to dry, i.e. onions / garlic with tools leaning nearby; A kitchen scene; A fruit and vege shop; A bustling marketplace; Preserving fruit – knives / chopped fruit / preserves in glass jars; Fruit, veges and tools in an unexpected location, i.e. hanging in plastic bags; Abstract works derived from the patterns on writing essays for me, the skin of fruit and vegetables or the interiors that have been sliced open with knifes; The brutal smashing of essay trend, a watermelon or some other fruit or vegetable with a hammer; The hanging of decaying fruit and vegetables. Wedding traditions; Birthday celebrations; Religious rituals; Guy Fawkes; Christenings; Coming-of-age rituals; Graduation ceremonies. This post is essays for me a work in progress. For more help with selecting a topic, you may like to read this blog post about thesis, what makes a good A Level Art idea. You may also be interested in the article about the essays for me, 2013 Art exam topics. Descriptive Waiting! This article was written by essays for me, Amiria Gale. Amiria has been a teacher of practices, Art Design and a Curriculum Co-ordinator for writing for me seven years, responsible for the course design and on capital practices assessment of Art and Design work in two high-achieving Auckland schools. Amiria has a Bachelor of Architectural Studies, Bachelor of Architecture (First Class Honours) and writing essays a Graduate Diploma of Teaching. She is a CIE Accredited Art Design Coursework Assessor. Follow Student Art Guide on thesis, Pinterest.

Join over 15,000 people who receive our free newsletter. You will be notified first when free resources are available: new art project ideas, teaching handouts, printable lesson plans, tips and advice from writing essays experienced teachers. What are you waiting for?

Write My Paper -
Essay For Me company | Custom Writing Service with…

Exemple de business plan pour un restaurant. Besoin d'inspiration pour rediger votre business plan ? Vous etes au bon endroit ! Voici un exemple de business plan tire des modeles de notre logiciel de business plan. Writing Essays. Vous pouvez d'ailleurs essayer gratuitement notre logiciel et telecharger cet exemple de business plan de restaurant en pdf ou bien l'adpater a votre projet directement dans notre outil. Afin de faciliter la lecture, nous avons divise cet exemple de business plan de restaurant en 2 parties : la partie non financiere du plan (ci-dessous) et le plan financier faisant l'objet d'un article a part. Cet article fait partie de notre serie expliquant comment faire un business plan. La partie non financiere du business plan du restaurant de notre exemple se compose des sections suivantes : Exemple de business plan partie 1 : Resume.

Chez Paul Ltd. Thesis Budgeting Practices. sera un restaurant francais situe sur la tres frequentee Restaurant Road dans le nord de Londres. Le restaurant sera dirige par M Paul Cunningham et M David Jones. Writing. Paul et David partagent une passion pour la cuisine francaise ainsi qu'une grande experience de la restauration. Ils ont travaille tous les deux plusieurs annees dans des etablissement similaires a Chez Paul. Essay. Ils se sont rencontres a The Old Oak, un gastro-pub sur Paddington Street, ou ils ont travaille ensemble pendant 3 ans. Paul et David sont egalement tres complementaires. Essays For Me. Paul a travaille dans la vente et le marketing avant de se reconvertir dans la restauration en devenant gerant de The Old Oak.

David quant a lui a passe toute sa carriere dans la restauration. On The Of Water. Son dernier poste etait responsable des cuisines a The Old Oak. Mme Sarah James, une amie de David et Paul, a prevue d'investir dans le restaurant au cote de Paul. Le marche local, defini comme le kilometre carre autour du restaurant, a ete evalue a 7,4 m?. Writing. Une estimation du trafic dans Restaurant Road a ete realise par un cabinet d'etude independant. Questions On The. Le trafic journalier est estime a 6 550 personnes / jour. Il y a deux autres restaurants dans Restaurant Road, ils proposent de la cuisine italienne et asiatique et beneficie d'un bon taux d'occupation.

Leurs principaux clients sont les employes des bureaux avoisinant a leur du dejeuner en semaine et les habitants du quartier les soirs et weekend. Le chiffre d'affaires prevu pour 2013 est de 524 186 ?, nous estimons pouvoir atteindre 558 660 ? en 2015 (3.2% de croissance annuelle cumulee). Sur la base du plan actuel, l'EBE devrait croitre de 17 806 ? en 2013 (3.4% de marge ) a 43 594 ? (7.8% de marge) en 2015. Essays. L'amelioration de la marge est principalement due a un meilleur remplissage du restaurant a partir de l'annee 2 se traduisant par une meilleure absorption des frais fixes. Le niveau eleve de dotation aux amortissement et d'interets nous forcera a reconnaitre une perte en annee 1. Le flux de tresorerie operationnel et le flux de tresorerie devraient etre positifs sur toute la duree du plan. Le besoin de financement de Chez Paul a ete estime a 263 k?. Is Persuasive Speech. Les actionnaires apporteront 100 k? sous forme de capital social. L'objectif de ce business plan est d'obtenir un pret bancaire pour les 163 k? restant. Exemple de business plan partie 2 : Societe.

Chez Paul Ltd est une societe a responsabilite limite de droit anglais enregistree sous le numero 00000000. Essays. Le siege social de la societe est situe au 143 Restaurant Road London NW6 4PF. Is Persuasive. Le siege social est egalement le lieu d'activite principal de la societe. Chez Paul Ltd. Writing Essays. a deux actionnaires. Mme James est la gerante de Dgd Co Limited, elle est egalement une amie de longue date de Paul et David. Chez Paul sera un restaurant d'une capacite de 43 couverts situe au 143 Restaurant Road a Londres.

Restaurant Road est une rue tres frequentee dans laquelle se trouvent 10 boutiques et 2 autres restaurants. Is Persuasive Speech. La rue est entouree de bureaux attirant un trafic de d'employes a l'heure du dejeuner pendant la semaine, la rue attire en soiree et les weekends les familles vivant aux alentours. Le restaurant sera dirige par M Paul Cunningham qui agira en tant que gerant de la societe. Paul est un restaurateur experimente ayant dirige The Old Oak, un gastro-pub situe sur Paddington Street a Londres, durant les 5 dernieres annees. Sous la direction de Paul le chiffres d'affaire et l'EBE de The Old Oak ont progresse respectivement de 345 ?k a 432 ?k (4.6% TCAC) et de 21 ?k a 28 ?k (5.9% TCAC). Avant de rejoindre The Old Oak, Paul a passe 12 ans en dans la direction marketing et commerciale de Abc Food Co ou il a developpe de solides contacts aupres de plusieurs fournisseurs de produits alimentaires. Paul a un BSc en Economie et Management de l'universite de Bristol. Paul sera seconde par David Jones qui sera en charge de la cuisine. Writing. David a travaille toute sa carriere dans la restauration. On Value. Il a commence en tant que serveur en 1987, puis est devenu cuisinier en 1995 et est reste dans la cuisine depuis. Paul et David ont travaille ensemble a The Old Oak les 3 dernieres annees.

Exemple de business plan partie 3 : Produits et Services. Chez Paul sera un restaurant francais a tarifs moderes. Le restaurant proposera de la cuisine traditionnelle : Plats principaux : entrecote, croque monsieur, blanquette de veau, salade cesar, salade nicoise Legumes : frites ou salade Entrees : oeufs mayonnaises, pate, assiette de crudites Deserts : mousse au chocolat, creme brulee, tarte aux pommes. L'offre comprendra egalement : une formule dejeuner en semaine (incluant un plats du jour ne figurant pas sur la carte et une entree ou un desert) qui devrait satisfaire l'envie de diversite et la contrainte budgetaire des employes des bureaux situes a proximite du restaurant; ainsi qu'un menu roti du dimanche destine aux habitants du quartier. La duree moyenne d'un repas est estimee entre 40 et 60 minutes. Exemple de business plan partie 4 : Etude de Marche. La direction a engage Fdv. Writing. Consulting pour realiser une etude de marche du quartier autour de Restaurant Road. Fdv. About Jobs. Consulting rapporte qu'il y a 16 restaurants situe dans le kilometre carre autour de Chez Paul et estime que ces restaurants on for me realise un chiffre d'affaires moyen de 463 k? valorisant ainsi le marche local a 7,4 m?.

D'apres le dernier recensement, le nombre d'habitants par kilometre carre dans le quartier est evalue a 28 075, 36% des menages se composent d'un adulte uniquement, 48% de plus d'un adulte sans enfant et 16% d'adultes vivant avec des enfants. Il y a environ 3 000 entreprises situees dans le kilometre carre autour du restaurant, ces entreprises emploient en moyenne 12 personnes (bien que 83% emploient moins de 10 personnes). Au niveau de la rue, l'enquete de terrain mene par Fdv. Essay Dentist's Waiting Room. evalue le trafic journalier a environ 6 550 personnes. Fdv a identifie 2 segments : les employes des bureaux avoisinants actifs au moment du dejeuner en semaine, les habitants du quartier plus actifs les soirs et weekends. Nous anticipons que Chez Paul attirera a la fois les employes des bureaux avoisinants le midi en semaine et les habitants des quartier les soirs et weekends.

D'apres notre enquete de terrain les employes de bureaux presentent les caracteristiques suivantes : 40% ont entre 45 - 60 minutes pour dejeuner 15% dejeunent regulierement avec des clients 10% fond des dejeuner d'equipe au moins une fois par mois leur budget se situe entre 6 et 20 ? Les observations faites sur les deux autres restaurants (capacite totale de 76 couverts) de la rue suggerent qu'ils servent en moyenne : Pendant la semaine (par jour): 115 clients au dejeuner 74 clients au diner. Pendant le weekend (par jour): Sur le segment des employes, notre comprehension est que les principaux facteurs influencant la demande sont : Service rapide : les employes on writing en moyenne 40 minutes maximum pour dejeuner afin d'etre de retour a l'heure au travail Diversite culinaire : ils sont lasses de manger systematiquement la meme chose a midi et recherche donc de la diversite Prix : l'etude de terrain suggere in thesis, budget de 6 a 13 ? pour le dejeuner. Sur le segment des menages nous pensons que les principaux facteurs influencant la demande sont : L'atmosphere: les consommateurs recherchent avant tout un endroit conviviale ou se retrouver en famille ou entre amis Prix: l'etude de terrain indique un budget de 12 a 20 ? pour un diner. Nous avons identifie 2 types de concurrences dans notre quartier: les autres restaurants qui representent une alternative immediate a notre restaurant, et les vendeurs de sandwiches et plats prepares a emporter qui constituent un moyen de substitution a la restauration. Il y a 2 autres restaurants dans notre rue et 14 autres dans le kilometre carre autour du restaurant.

Voici les principales caracteristique des 2 restaurant dans notre rue : Style: Italien Capacite: 44 couverts Ouvert depuis: mars 1995 Dernier chiffre d'affaires connu : 552 ?k (2006) Dernier EBE connu : 32 ?k (2006, 5.8% de marge) Gamme de prix : 7,5 - 9,7 ? pour les pizza et pates, 12 - 14 ? pour les plats a base de viande Vente a emporter : non. Style : Asiatique Capacite : 32 couverts Ouvert depuis : janvier 2003 Dernier chiffre d'affaires connu : N/D Dernier EBE connu : N/D Gamme de prix : 3,5 - 6,5 ? pour les entrees 8,4 - 13,2 ? pour les plats principaux Vente a emporter : oui, -10% sur la carte. Little Italy et China Express ciblent la meme clientele que Chez Paul. Writing Essays For Me. Etant donne qu'ils proposent un style de cuisine different du notre, nous ne les voyons pas comme une menace directe a l'activite de Chez Paul mais plutot comme une offre complementaire renforcant l'attractivite de la rue. Parmi les autres restaurants dans le kilometre carre autour de Chez Paul, un seul offre pour l'instant de la cuisine francaise laissant l'espace pour un second restaurant sur ce segment : La principale barriere a l'entree identifiee par la direction est l'emplacement du restaurant. Essay Questions On The. L'espace commercial dans le quartier ou se trouve le restaurant est tres rare.

De plus tres peu d'emplacements sont suffisamment larges pour pouvoir y installer un restaurant reduisant de fait le risque d'un nouvel entrant. La reglementation principale pour les Restaurants sont les lois relatives a l'hygiene et a la securite alimentaire. For Me. La Food Standards Agency (FSA) est l'organe gouvernementale en charge de l'application de la reglementation. Il n'y a pas d'obligation de formation prealable a l'ouverture d'un restaurant au Royaume Uni, en revanche le gerant est responsable legalement de s'assurer que ses employes ont recu un niveau de formation suffisant. De part sa longue experience dans la restauration, la direction de Chez Paul est familiere avec l'ensemble des directives de la FSA. Color Of Water. La direction a prevu de dedier une section entiere du programme de formation des nouveaux employes a l'hygiene et la securite alimentaire. Writing. La direction s'est egalement abonne a la lettre d'information de la FSA afin de se tenir au courant des evolutions de la reglementation. Les restaurateurs sont egalement requis d'enregistrer leur locaux aupres du departement de sante environnementale de leur autorite locale 28 jours avant l'ouverture. Les locaux de Chez Paul ont obtenu la classification A3 necessaire pour les restaurant et la direction s'assurera que l'equipement de la cuisine reste conforme aux normes.

La direction a egalement obtenu la licence necessaire afin de pouvoir servir de l'alcool. Exemple de business plan partie 5 : Strategie. Chez Paul s'efforcera de fournir un service rapide ainsi qu'une cuisine variee permettant aux employes des bureaux aux alentours de rompre avec leur quotidien alimentaire tout en etant de retour a l'heure au travail. Nous mettrons egalement l'accent sur la qualite de service en esperant que les clients satisfaits revienne le soir ou le weekend en famille ou entre amis. Nous serons egalement tres present sur internet afin d'attirer des clients les soirs, le weekends et aux heures creuses. About And Careers. Les principaux media identifies par la direction pour cela sont Facebook, Foursquare, LaFourchette et Groupon. Notre principal avantage concurrentiel sera le depaysement culinaire offert a nos clients. La cuisine francaise est relativement populaire a Londres et etant l'un des deux seuls restaurants proposant ce type de cuisine dans le kilometre carre autour de Restaurant Street devrait faire du restaurant un point d'attraction naturel.

Nous pensons egalement que notre strategie de marketing en ligne centree sur les reseau sociaux devrait nous donner un avantage sur nos concurrents locaux et nous permettre d'attirer plus de clients (notamment en heures creuses). Writing. Parmi les 16 autres restaurants dans le quartier : seulement 10 ont un site internet seulement 8 ont une page Facebook (dont 3 inactives - aucun messages depuis 2 mois) seulement 2 ont blog seulement 1 a ete apercu sur les reseaux publicitaires aucun n'est present sur Foursquare. Les prix de Chez Paul seront moderes. Speech. Sur la base de nos hypotheses de volume et de mix produit, nous anticipons les revenus moyens par client suivants : Dejeuner - semaine : 12? Diner - semaine : 17? Dejeuner - weekend : 15? Diner - weekend : 20? Vous trouverez une liste complete de nos tarifs dans le menu joint a ce business plan. La direction de Chez Paul tentera de promouvoir activement le restaurant en utilisant les moyens suivants : Base de Donnees Clients : Nous nous efforcerons de construire une base de donnees de nos clients. Writing Essays For Me. Les clients inclus dans la base de donnees recevront des promotions ayant pour but d'augmenter leur fidelite. Promotion sur Internet : Notre strategie de promotions en ligne sera centree sur les elements suivants : Site transactionnel : notre site internet affichera des photos du restaurant realisees par un photographe professionnel, notre menu et nos prix, un plan permettant de nous trouver facilement, ainsi que des avis de nos clients. Is Persuasive. Le site permettra egalement aux visiteurs de reserver une table ou de souscrire a notre lettre d'information mensuelle Blog : Paul et David publieront chaque semaine un article sur la cuisine francaise : recettes, suggestions de vins, etc. Writing Essays For Me. Facebook : nous communiquerons avec nos clients sur notre page Facebook. Speech. Nos clients auront l'opportunite de proposer des ameliorations, de voter sur les changements de menu, et d'etre informe sur les evenements speciaux a venir Publicite : nous offrirons regulierement des menus a prix reduit en dehors des heures creuses sur differents sites (Groupon, LaFourchette).

Nous offrirons egalement une reduction de 5% et un verre de vin aux clients signalant leur presence dans le restaurant sur Foursquare. Paul assistera aux principaux evenements organises aux alentours de la rue afin de construire une bonne relation avec la communaute de Restaurant Road. Les serveurs seront formes aux differentes techniques de ventes permettant d'augmenter le ticket moyen de leurs tables et s'efforceront d'inciter les clients satisfaits a publier sur internet une critique positive sur le restaurant. Les principales etapes de developement identifiees par la direction sont les suivantes : Obtenir un financement bancaire (d'ici 1 mois) Ouverture (d'ici 2 mois) Atteinte de la rentabilite au de l'EBE (dans les 6 mois suivant l'ouverture) Ancrer le restaurant sur internet : objectif de 100 likes sur Facebook, 30 avis de consommateur et 10 articles sur des blogs dans les 3 mois suivant le demarage de l'activite. Les principaux risques identifies par la direction sont : L'arrivee d'un concurrent dans la rue Un scandale sanitaire Une serie de mauvaises critiques dans la presse ou sur internet. Nous pensons que le risque d'un nouvel entrant est limite compte tenu de la rarete des espaces commerciaux pouvant accueillir un restaurant dans le quartier. La direction de Chez Paul prendra toute les precautions necessaires afin de s'assurer que le restaurant reste en conformites avec les normes sanitaires. Writing For Me. La formation des nouveaux employes aux normes d'hygiene et de securite alimentaire sera dirige par by questions on the color, David qui a plus de 18 annees d'experience dans ce domaine.

Chez Paul a pour ambition d'offrir la meilleure experience possible a ses clients. Writing Essays. Si un client insatisfait venait a publier un avis negatif sur le restaurant, la direction prendrait toutes les mesures necessaires pour identifier et corriger la source du probleme, puis offrirai au client insatisfait un repas gratuit afin qu'il puisse se faire une deuxieme opinion sur le restaurant. Exemple de business plan partie 6 : Operations. La direction de Chez Paul a mis en place un certains nombres de procedures encadrant la conduite des operations au jour le jour. Le restaurant sera ouvert 7 sur 7 pour le dejeuner et le diner necessitant une rotation du personnel.

Le gerant sera charge de la gestion de l'emploi du temps. Le choix du menu a ete volontairement limite afin de faciliter la preparation des plats en cuisine. Jobs. La plupart des plats peuvent etre prepares d'avance ce qui permet de reduire le temps d'attente des clients durant les heures de pointe. Writing Essays For Me. La preparation des plats continuera pendant les heures creuses de l'apres-midi. Le responsable de cuisine sera en charge de la gestion des achats et du stockage des ingredients. On Value. Un suivi rigoureux des couts sera mis en place. Le restaurant sera ouvert tout les jours de 11h a 23h ce qui necessitera le personnel suivant : Les cuisiniers seront embauches en CDI tandis qu'une combinaison de CDI et de vacataires sera utilisee pour remplir les autres postes.

La direction de Chez Paul a mis en place un processus de recrutement efficace permettant de recruter du personnel experimente sur chacun des postes. Writing For Me. La majeure partie de recrutements se fera sur recommandation. La formation du personnel sera effectuee en interne. On Recent Trend In It. Le programme comprendra les points suivants: service interaction avec les clients gerer les plaintes hygiene et securite alimentaire. Les principaux actifs identifies par le management comprennent le contrat location, l'equipement de la cuisine et la base de donnee client. Le contrat de location a une duree de 10 ans avec une option de renouvellement pour 10 ans supplementaire donnant ainsi a la direction un horizon de long terme pour developper et perenniser l'activite. L'equipement de la cuisine est garanti 3 ans et sera assure. La base de donnee client sera sauvegardee regulierement afin d'eviter toute perte de donnees. Paul a de bonnes relations avec un certain nombre de fournisseurs avec qui il a travaille lorsqu'il etait chez Abc Food Co. Writing Essays For Me. Les fournisseurs suivants ont ete selectionnes en fonction de la frequence de livraison souhaite par la direction : Fournisseur : Good Supplies Ltd (alternative : Fresh Food Co Ltd) Delais de paiement : 15 jours Frequence de livraison : 2 fois par semaine. Viandes et volailles : Fournisseur : The North Butcher Ltd. What Is Persuasive. (alternative : Aberdeen Meat Ltd.) Delais de paiement : 7 jours Frequence de livraison : 2 fois par semaine.

Fournisseur : Smith Beverage plc (alternative : Camden Drinks Ltd.) Delais de paiement : 30 jours Frequence de livraison : 1 fois par semaine. C'est ici que se termine la partie 1 de cette exemple de business plan pour restaurant, n'hesitez pas a nous faire part de vos commentaires ou questions. Ecrivez facilement votre business plan. Decouvrez notre logiciel de business plan en ligne. Conseils et exemples. Dossier de presentation. Previsionnel financier Conseils et exemples Dossier de presentation Et plus. Creez facilement votre business plan. Logiciel de business plan en ligne : Previsionnel financier Conseils et exemples Dossier de presentation Et plus. Pas pret a vous inscrire?

Vous voulez ecrire facilement votre business plan? Conseils et exemples. Dossier de presentation. Choix de la langue. Suivez nous sur les reseaux sociaux. Copyright #x00A9; 2013 - 2017 The Business Plan Shop Ltd.

Tous droits reserves.

Custom Academic Paper Writing Services -
Help write essay for me

essay show title Advice about writing an essay. The importance of essays. Some suggestions for good essay writing: You will develop your own techniques for essay writing, so use the following plan as advice, not as a straightjacket. The plan starts with bullet points. Click on the coloured word by one of these to go to the advice about the point.

Use your analysis to start drafting your introduction. Writing Essays. Start your bibliography. Review your resources, starting with what you already know and moving on essay on the color of water to what you need to research. Generate ideas and use these to draft a summary of what your essay may be about. Read and take notes from the recommended sources, guided by the preparation you have already done. Develop your ideas in the light of your reading. One way to do this is by revising your draft summary. Draft the body of the essay without looking at your notes or books. Then turn to the notes and for me, books for the evidence for the arguments you have made in the essay. Reference as you go along . Show your draft to someone else who will give you feedback on the issues listed below.

Rewrite your essay in the light of their feedback. Most courses give you essay titles that point you clearly in the direction your essay should go. Begin by waiting, analysing this title and the guidance given in other ways, like the reading list. The parts of an writing for me, essay title are its key words. Every aspect of the essay title needs to be covered by your essay. So analysing lets you see what your essay should contain. It also helps you to essay questions on the, focus your essay. You should not just write around a subject in a general way. It is really important to essays for me, spend time thinking about what the budgeting practices, essay title means, and how to answer it.

Analysing helps you see what is wanted. A title we can analyse as an example is Outline the writing essays for me, concepts of reason and politics in Plato's Republic . Descriptive Essay Waiting Room. Show how they relate. This tells you a source you must use (a book by Plato, called the Republic ), and writing essays, two concepts (reason and dentist's, politics) that you should investigate in it. The title also tells you that you should outline the concepts of reason and writing for me, politics that you find in the Republic , and that you should show how they relate . Sources are often suggested in a reading list rather than in descriptive the title. Now that you know what you are doing, review your resources : What you need to essays for me, know. Where information can be obtained.

Use your analysis to start drafting your introduction . The analysis has given you a plan of the essay, which is used to draft the first outline of the essay introduction. Your introduction will eventually contain a summary and color, an argument, as well as an outline . Start your draft bibliography . Your bibliography will relate to references in the body or text of the essay, which you add as you go along. Drafting the writing, introduction and what is persuasive speech, body of the text is discussed in greater detail below. Use whatever technique you find necessary to start your ideas flowing. Writing. Once they have started to flow, you will be able to tighten them up. Develop your ideas. It is important to build the essay on ideas that you develop yourself, and not to just follow the thesis on capital budgeting, pattern of writing essays, ideas that someone else has provided.

You will need, therefore, to develop a technique that uses your notes on books, but does not let the essay on recent trend in it, notes set the pattern of your essay. Your essay needs to be organised by you and to express your interpretation and understanding of the subject. This is writing for me what people mean when they say that you should write in your own words. The best way to do this is to force yourself to write without referring to essay trend, books or notes. Having made your notes, put them aside for a while and writing, write your first draft essay without looking at them or your books. When you have the first draft of the what, essay written in your own words (that is, without referring to books or notes) you can go to writing for me, books and notes for the quotations and references that you need to substantiate your argument and for material that will help you to develop your essay further. As you look for about and careers evidence in your notes and books you will probably find that you need to revise your arguments. Rewrite your essay including all the essays for me, evidence that you can find to back up your argument in your notes, or in the books, articles etc you are using. Adjust your argument if the evidence does not fit it. Try drafting your essay in four parts: an introduction a body (which includes references) a conclusion a bibliography (which relates to the references in the body) If you draft on paper, the draft of essay questions on the color, each part should be on separate sheets to allow you to redraft more easily. Writing For Me. You will probably find you redraft the introduction more often than the and careers, other parts.

The parts will be physically put together in writing essays your final version. The introduction explains the academic problem as you see it and tells the descriptive waiting, reader what is in your essay. Essays. To do this, always include an outline (plan) of the organisation (structure) of the body of the essay. You should also include a summary of the essay. A good introduction will also include an argument statement . The draft outline usually follows naturally from the analysis of the of water, essay title . As a start, you may organise the essay in the order that the issues are raised in the title. As you proceed with the essays, essay, its plan will become more complex (sophisticated), and on capital budgeting, the outline in the introduction should be updated as the essay develops. The issues you deal with in an essay should follow on from one another in a meaningful way. Regularly revising a summary of the essay will help you see if you are doing this.

Your argument is the case that you are making. You make a statement of it in the introduction and writing, a demonstration of on recent, it in the body of the essay. The body of the essay presents the evidence for the statement. The body of an essay is also called its content or text . It is the largest part of the essay and contains the points you want to make in writing essays greater detail than the introduction (because they are being explained) and with the evidence for them. It must show the reader that you know your subject. You do this by explaining the subject to on capital practices, the reader. It is a fatal mistake to think the marker already knows this subject. Essays For Me. I will discuss it without explaining it. The marker is looking for evidence that you know the subject.

Just as a mathematician will want to see how students have worked out the answers to their sums, an essay marker will want to see how students reach conclusions. It should also present the evidence for the essay's argument. The conclusion If your essay's argument has been stated in on value of humanity the introduction, your conclusion can be just a brief summary of your main points. Writing. If you find that your conclusion includes important points not already fully covered, you should seriously consider whether they need including in the introduction, or omitting. The bibliography is the list of on value, books and other sources you use for the essay. The bibliography should relate to references in the essay.

See ABC Referencing for a list of what you need to reference . Reference as you go along is not just much easier than trying to write all the essays, references when the essay is almost finished, it is also one of the essay on value, most powerful ways of essays, improving your academic writing. To prepare references as you proceed, you will need to begin a draft bibliography as soon as you begin reading, record the source of all notes you take, and enter references in drafts you write. To prepare a draft bibliography you should make a list of each book or article you use, recording: The author's surname and initial, The year of edition you are using. This is at the front of most books. If several dates are given, the one you want is the copyright date. This is on capital budgeting often shown by the sign © The place of writing essays, publication, The Publisher. When you make notes from practices books, make sure that you make a note of the book the notes come from and the page number. Then, if you use those notes in an essay, you will know which book and writing for me, what page to reference. Referencing drafts is relatively easy if you have sorted out your bibliography entry for the work you are referencing.

If you want to reference something on page ten of waiting room, a book whose Bibliography entry is: Smith, A. 1997, Invented Book, Burke Publishers, London. You just need to enter (Smith, A. p.10) in the text of your draft at writing, the point you want to reference the book. You could get good ideas about on capital budgeting making your essay clearer by asking a friend to look at the draft. Sometimes tutors will look at essay drafts and make comments. Or you may get comments from English Support Tutors.

Click here for an explanation of feedback. and why friends and essays for me, other students. may be good at giving it. Points that other people could give you feedback on. The Bibliography and References . The reader can check that there is a bibliography at the end of the essay and thesis on capital, that the key word in each bibliography entry matches the key word in the relevant references.

The reader should feel confident that he or she would be able to find the writing for me, source that is being referred to in each case. References to books should give a page number. Essay On Recent Trend. If the reader does not know the Harvard system of referencing, the writer should explain it. The Introduction . The essay should have an introduction that is distinct from the body of the essay and essays, explains what the essay is about. If this exists, does it give the reader a framework (outline or essay plan) of the order in which issues are to be dealt with in the essay? If so, the reader should look at essay on recent in it, the body of the essay to see if it is clear to him or her that the author is following the for me, outline. The outline indicates the organisation, or structure, of the essay. Readers will be able to say if this was clear to them, and essay trend, may be able to make suggestions for improvements. It is writing essays helpful if the introduction also says what the key texts used for the essay are. It does not need to use this term, but it should show what the essay is based on. The outline of the essay, essay is the essential part of an introduction.

As students' essay writing skills develop they will also begin to include an argument and a summary of the writing essays for me, essay in of humanity the introduction. Student groups can help one another by discussing what these terms mean, by writing essays, seeing if they can recognise arguments in one another's essays, and by discussing how to construct a summary. Content Does the essay show to what, the reader what the writing for me, writer knows about the subject? Or are there issues that the reader is essay on recent trend in it left in the dark about? How much does the reader feel he or she has learnt about the subject by reading the essay? Readability Can the reader understand the writing for me, essay?

Is it clearly written or are there words that are difficult to read, or which appear to be missed out, or spelt in on recent in it a way that the writing for me, reader is not sure which word is meant? Does the jobs and careers, essay explain the terms it uses (especially terms relevant to the title)? Is the meaning of every part of the essay clear and unambiguous? If the reader notes terms and passages that he or she finds difficult to understand, the writer can explain them verbally. This should help the writer to rewrite the passages and explain the essays, terms in the essay. It is jobs and careers useful to writing, check (proof-read) your essay through for different things. Check that you have written the title at the top of the essay.

Think about the title and check that your essay discusses every aspect of it . Check that the what is persuasive, introduction correctly describes the writing essays for me, body of the essay. The structure of the essay should follow the outline and the summary should accurately describe what the essay says. Check that you say what you mean. It is suprising how often some of us write something different to what we meant to say. These are mistakes that a friend may notice quicker than the jobs, writer does.

Check for logical argument : Have you got an argument? Have you stated it in the introduction? Have you followed your argument through logically in the body of the essay? Have you recapped it in the conclusion? Check for the use of evidence to back up the argument. Evidence may be references to an author you are interpreting. Have you shown how your argument is essays supported by quotations and what is persuasive, other references to the authors your essay is about? Check for the accurate presentation of quotations and references . Are quotations clearly identified? Do the references use the essays for me, Harvard system? Do the references allow the is persuasive speech, reader to trace the work and page they refer to?

If you are using a wordprocessor, take time to run the spellchecker. Then read the essay through for the spelling mistakes that a spellchecker misses, and for its grammar. You may have a friend who can read the essay through for for me spelling mistakes and trend, grammatical errors. Essays For Me. Someone else can often see errors that the writer misses. Some people find computer grammar checkers useful. Check that the essay is laid out in logical paragraphs , with a clear line between each paragraph to make sure they do not become merged. When you have finished your essay, make a last check that the trend, outline, argument and summary in writing essays for me your introduction correctly describe the rest of the essay. If they do not, rewrite the introduction. Only submit your essay after you have made sure you have a copy and on value of humanity, that the writing, copy is safely filed where you will be able to jobs, recover it. If your essay was written on a wordprocessor you will have an electronic copy of it. If not, make a photocopy.

It is important to keep a copy of your essay in case the original goes astray. Essays are also sources you will want to writing, refer to later. So file it in a way that is convenient for descriptive waiting future reference. Essays are valuable records for future reference. Click here for advice on record keeping. There may be courses which are very strict about word limits, but usually the following student will be throwing away marks by not writing an extra hundred words: I have written as concisely as I can, but there is an essential point I have not been able to explain properly because of the word limit. I need the material I have to explain the subject properly, but this means that my argument is not fully stated.

I am already 10% over the limit and I would need an extra hundred words to state it fully. The marks lost (if any) for taking the writing for me, extra hundred words will almost certainly be small compared by the marks gained by a fully stated argument. If your essay is more than 10% under the questions of water, word limit, or if it is very long, you should not pad it out with material, or hack material out. Instead, look at the content of the essay to see if you can improve that by lengthening or shortening . What to do if your essay is too short. Sometimes essays are short because the writer has only done part of what was asked. Essays For Me. Check to see that every aspect of the title has been covered, that any other instructions have been followed and that you have an essay on value, adequate introduction that is followed through in the body of the essays, essay.

An essay can be too short because it needs to be more explicit. On Recent. Look at whether you have fully explained everything. It may be that you have left a lot of the thoughts in writing for me your head to be inferred, rather than saying them. The reflections of this student may help you: I realised through my essay drafts that I tend to condense information making the essay very short and straight to the point. In It. I have made improvements, but the habit is for me ingrained and I need to make more. To do this, I must expand on essay on value my thoughts, ideas and opinions, explain in writing essays more depth the point I am trying to make, and write an essay imagining that the person who may read it has no clue about the subject. You may need to include quotations to illustrate what you have said, or you may find that you have used quotations without explaining them. If your essay is well explained and linked to the sources it draws on by referencing and quotation, see if there are points that could be better explained or more points that would benefit by referencing and quotation. What to essay on value, do if your essay is too long.

Do you always know what you are saying, or are there places where you are just throwing words in? Replace vague passages that do not say anything important, and passages that ramble, with sentences that are to the point. Try focusing your introduction more on the title, and then checking to see that the body of the essay sticks to what you focused on and does not wander all over the place. Writing. Remove material that is not relevant to what you say you are doing. Using ways like this should improve the essay and shorten it at the same time. Précising and paraphrasing are good practice for any writer. One use of Précising is to creat a summary or abstract of essay color of water, your writing for the introduction . Traditonal steps in writing essays précis writing. You could précis any piece of writing, including your own.

In the thesis on capital, traditional précis students reduce a passage of writing to a third or a quarter of its original length by taking these steps: Read through the whole passage to writing, get an overall view. Read it through again, underlining each important point. These will all need to descriptive dentist's waiting room, be included in the précis. Write a summary of the passage with all the underlined (above) points in the appropriate order, omitting all unnecessary matter.

Compare the summary with the original and writing, add anything of importance that had been left out. Check the approximate length to see how close you are to the length aimed at. Re-read carefully to see if the summary flows smoothly and is grammatically correct. Some essays are difficult to descriptive room, understand because material has been copied from books with no understanding of the meaning. These essays are often too long as well, as the writer does not know what to cut out.

If this is what you do, read about: avoiding copying and plagiarism.